- Download the Conference Program
- Follow the conference via TWITTER or submit questions...OASISIDM
- Portions of the conference will be BROADCASTED via World Bank satellite offices in Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Rwanda.
- Portions of the conference will be WEBCASTED. Interested parties may sign-up online.
Check-out the NEW ONLINE SPONSOR KIOSK
OASIS recognizes its members for their commitment to open standards, and to be recognized globally as a security industry leader and innovator.
- 2010 Program Committee - OASIS would like to thank the members of the 2009 program committee for their contribution to the development of the conference agenda.
- IDtrust Member Section - promoting a greater understanding and adoption of standards-based identity and trusted infrastructure technologies, policies, and practices.
- eGov Member Section - serving as a focal point for discussions of governmental and public administration requirements for e-business standardization.
- OASIS Security Technical Committees - developing security standards needed in e-business and Web services applications.
Hosted at the World Bank this year, Identity Management 2010 will facilitate the open exchange of information between governments and technology experts on current identity management issues and solutions.
Representatives from governments and industry around the world are expected to come together to learn and share information about the important and relevant technology development, implementation, risk management challenges and success stories.