27 FEBRUARY - 2 MARCH, 2012
SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA
BOOTH # 129
OASIS will host an XACML Standards Showcase on the exhibit floor of this year's RSA Exposition, held in conjunction with the annual RSA conference. XACML, an extremely flexible language for expressing access control, is particularly designed to support large-scale environments where resources are distributed and policy administration is federated. Members of OASIS will be onhand to showcase the features of the XACML Intellectual Property Control Profile. This profile enables organizations of all types to control the usage and distribution of all types of documents according to properties such as being Copyrighted, Trademarked, Proprietary and licensed for use. During the showcase, document properties will be obtained directly from metadata in the documents themselves and travel with the documents.
- RSA CONFERENCE AND EXPOSITION 2012
- OASIS XACML TECHNICAL COMMITTEE
- OTHER OASIS DEMONSTRATIONS AT RSA: KMIP located directly across the aisle in Booth #128
OASIS is extending complimentary expo passes to our members. If interested in attending, please use the code "EC12OAS" when registering to receive the free pass. The deadline to redeem a free pass is Friday, 24 February.
XACML DEMO PARTICIPANTS
You can visit these companies' web sites by clicking on their logos, or drop by the booth (#129) at the event.
- Axiomatics is the leading provider of externalized and attribute-based authorization (ABAC) solutions that implement the XACML standard. The company has a global customer base within healthcare, finance, manufacturing and the public sector, among others. The Axiomatics Policy Server protects systems against unauthorized use while enabling proper sharing of critical business information within and across enterprise borders. Axiomatics actively contributes to the development of the XACML standard and has editorial responsibilities within the OASIS Technical Committee. For more information, visit www.axiomatics.com.
- Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. A top U.S. exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training. Boeing has a long tradition of aerospace leadership and innovation. The company continues to expand its product line and services to meet emerging customer needs. Its broad range of capabilities includes creating new, more efficient members of its commercial airplane family; integrating military platforms, defense systems and the warfighter through network-enabled solutions; creating advanced technology solutions; and arranging innovative customer-financing options.
NextLabs®, Inc. is the leading provider of policy-driven Information Risk Management software for large enterprises. Our software offers a cohesive solution for improving compliance and mitigating information risk by helping companies achieve safer and more secure internal and external collaboration, prevent data loss, and ensure proper authorization to applications and data. Our Rights Management, Endpoint Data Loss Prevention and Entitlement Management products are built on a unified XACML-based policy management platform with integrated data classification services to offer the most comprehensive Information Risk Management solution. In addition to providing authorization services to custom applications, NextLabs provides pre-built integrations into common server and client applications from SAP, Microsoft, Siemens, Dassault Systems, IBM, PTC, Adobe, RedHat and others.
- Quest One Identity Solutions simplify identity & access management to increase compliance, security and efficiency. Modular yet integrated solutions simplify access governance, user activity monitoring, privileged account management and identity administration. Unlike traditional framework solutions, Quest One provides granular enforcement across diverse systems with 360-degree visibility. Quest’s unique XACML 3.0 based Authorization Policy Server provides the most robust yet easy-to-use solution for fine-grained access control. www.quest.com/identity-management.
- Oracle is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. With more than 380,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems that helps organizations overcome complexity and ignite innovation. Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center–from servers and storage, to database and middleware, through applications. Oracle Identity Management is the industry’s best-in-class suite of Identity Management products. Oracle Identity Management solutions such as Oracle Entitlements server enable customers to address compliance requirements and decrease security threats across diverse IT environments.
With corporate offices in Chicago, Boeing employs more than 170,000 people across the United States and in 70 countries. This represents one of the most diverse, talented and innovative workforces anywhere. More than 140,000 employees hold college degrees -- including nearly 35,000 advanced degrees -- in virtually every business and technical field from approximately 2,700 colleges and universities worldwide. Our enterprise also leverages the talents of hundreds of thousands more skilled people working for Boeing suppliers worldwide. Boeing is organized into two business units: Boeing Commercial Airplanes and Boeing Defense, Space & Security. Supporting these units are Boeing Capital Corporation, a global provider of financing solutions; the Shared Services Group, which provides a broad range of services to Boeing worldwide; and Boeing Engineering, Operations & Technology, which helps develop, acquire, apply and protect innovative technologies and processes.
NextLabs’ award-winning products are used by global organizations across industries and are recognized for their innovation and unique application of the XACML standard. Using NextLabs products, organizations are able to preserve confidentiality, prevent data loss, and ensure compliance across more channels and applications from a single unified solution with unmatched user acceptance and total cost of ownership.