27 FEBRUARY - 2 MARCH, 2012
SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA
BOOTH # 128
The OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) specification for interoperable communication will be demonstrated in the OASIS Booth at this year’s RSA Conference and Exposition. Shown during this demonstration are client programs implemented by Cryptsoft, IBM, NetApp and SafeNet using the KMIP protocol, and communicating securely with key management servers implemented by Cryptsoft, IBM, SafeNet, Thales and Quintessence Labs. The clients and servers will demonstrate the full key management life-cycle including creating, registering, locating, retrieving, deleting, and transferring symmetric and asymmetric keys and certificates between vendor systems. Support for the KMIP 1.1 committee draft specification along with interoperability with the KMIP 1.0 OASIS specification will also be demonstrated.
This OASIS KMIP demo provides an excellent opportunity for vendors and end-users to see KMIP in practice, demonstrating the value of a standard comprehensive protocol for enterprise key management operations in multi-vendor environments.
- RSA CONFERENCE AND EXPOSITION 2012
- OASIS KMIP TECHNICAL COMMITTEE
- KMIP INTEROP DIAGRAM
- OTHER OASIS DEMONSTRATIONS AT RSA: XACML located directly across the aisle in Booth #129
OASIS is extending complimentary expo passes to our members. If interested in attending, please use the code "EC12OAS" when registering to receive the free pass. The deadline to redeem a free pass is Friday, 24 February.
KMIP DEMO PARTICIPANTS
You can visit these companies' web sites by clicking on their logos, or drop by the booth (#128) at the event.
- QuintessenceLabs develops enterprise security products that enable information to remain secure in spite of network attack and system compromises. Recognising that vulnerabilities will always exist, and that breaches will always occur, QuintessenceLabs has approached the data protection problem by developing technology and infrastructure components that protect the data itself. This second layer of defence enforces centralized enterprise security policy consistently across data whether at rest, in use, or in transit.
- Unrelenting cyber threats, evolving compliance demands, emerging cloud and virtualization models, and the move to more digital services are reawakening the importance of encryption technologies and the management platforms that enable them. Encryption empowers complete protection, trust, compliance and governance of sensitive information, no matter what it is, where it resides, or where it’s going. As one of the largest information security companies in the world, and the leader in data protection, SafeNet has been at the forefront of Crypto for over 25 years, helping more than 25,000 customers around the world protect, control, comply and manage their most high-value information in the most complex environments. www.safenet-inc.com
Thales e-Security is a leading global provider of information security, providing data encryption solutions to the financial services, manufacturing, government and technology sectors. With a 40-year unrivalled track record of protecting corporate and government information, Thales solutions protect our customers most sensitive data and is used by four of the five largest energy and aerospace companies, government networks around the world, and secures more than 80 percent of the worldwide payment transactions. Thales e-Security has offices in Japan, Hong Kong, United Kingdom and the United States and is represented in over 90 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.thales-esecurity.com.
Established in 1996, Cryptsoft is an Australian security firm providing specialist products and services for software and hardware developers in the areas of security system design, deployment, validation and interoperability. For more information see http://www.cryptsoft.com/.
NetApp creates innovative storage and data management solutions that deliver outstanding cost efficiency and accelerate business breakthroughs. Our dedication to the principles of simplicity, innovation, and customer success has made us one of the fastest-growing storage and data management providers today.
Customers around the world choose us for our ³go beyond² approach and broad portfolio of solutions for server-to-storage virtualization, business applications, data protection, and more. Our solutions and virtualized storage technologies provide nonstop availability of critical business data and speed product development, so companies can deploy new capabilities with confidence and get to revenue faster than ever before.
Discover our passion for helping companies around the world go further, faster at www.netapp.com.